I’m a Communications Manager at Gembloux Agro-Bio Tech (Université de Liège) with +10 years of experience in the field of journalism, PR and marketing.
A few facts about myself
- Master degree in Communications and Journalism.
- Truly passionate about the interdependencies of content and form.
- Built my first website back in 1996 and I’ve been tinkering in the digital space ever since.
- Became reasonably proficient in designing stuff for the web.
- Solid knowledge of WordPress.
- Also designed a ton of flyers, brochures and various printed materials.
- Obsessed by legibility.
- Typography nerd.
- Takes photographs.
- Launched a university online radio with some friends in 2003. It’s still going strong, ten years later.
- Worked as a journalist for a couple of years after University in a local newspaper.
- Dual citizen of the USA and Belgium. Lives in La Plante, Namur. Yep, that’s in Belgium.
- Guitar player.
- Loves coffee, barbecue sauces & vintage guitars.
About this site
It’s my online playground. It’s currently built on WordPress with the Genesis framework.